Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No audio for PSTN outgoing calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by agiannaros, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agiannaros

I am facing the following problem:

When I dial out from PSTN Line (Grandstream GX4104) the line gets connected but there is no audio.
    When I receive calls from the same PSTN line audio is OK.
    When I am using my VoIP Provider Line audio is OK both for outgoing and incoming calls.
    Internal calls work OK.

3CX Version 9 with all updates running on Windows 2008 R2 standard server
    Extension Phones Cisco SPA504G and 3CX Phone

Any ideas?

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Can you reset the Grandstream GX4104 back to factory defaults and have 3CX re-provision the Grandstream GX4104

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. agiannaros

Thanks davidbenwell.

You were right. The problem was with the Grandstream's settings. I changed the FXO line settings and the problem was solved.

My problem now is a smaller one: When the outside caller hungs up while 3CX's digital receptionist is answering, the Grandstream doesn't identify it and keeps the line open. I have tried to find the Call Progress Tones for my operator du in United Arab Emirates but I couldn't. I have experimented with many settings but no success. I have cheked in 3AM Systems database, used the settings but nothing.

If anyone has managed to find the Call Progress Tones for du in United Arab Emirates, please help.

Thanks.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Do these site help? http://forum.voxilla.com/cisco-linksys-sipura-voip-support-forum/dialtone-united-arab-emirates-etisalat-12151.html

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-bugs/2009-December/063539.html

5. agiannaros

Thanks leejor. I have seen this articled and tried them but the settings do not worl for me. These settings are for Etisalat the other operator in UAE. I am using du. I thought it might be the same but the setting do not seem to work:

I am using:
    1. Dial Tone: ch1-4:f1=350@-13,f2=440@-13,c=0/0;
    2. Ringback Tone: ch1-4:f1=400@-13,f2=450@-13,c=40/20-40/200;
    3. Busy Tone: ch1-4:f1=400@-30,f2=0@-30,c=35/35; <-- This is the one used to detect the disconnect tone when Tone Disconnect is enabled.
    4. Reorder Tone: ch1-4:f1=400@-30,f2=0@-30,c=0/0;

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.