• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No Audio on ANY calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereverend

Reaction score
I have FINALLY got my 3cx for andriod to register to the phone server however.. Whenever i make a call or get a call on it there is not SOUND coming out of my speaker on the HTC EVO. However the MIC portion works. the caller can hear everything i says or do but i cant hear them.. what setting do i have wrong?

Are you using WiFi or 3G? If WiFi is it on the same network or remotely, on more than one remote site? Do you have STUN set up and working? What does the registration look like in the 3CX server log?

It was on WIFI on the same network. However i have the SERVER IP address as the EXTERNAL IP ADDRESS so i can use it outside the network wherever there is Wireless internet.

Extension 211 is registered, contact: sip:[email protected]:1024;ob

is what the registration looks like..

leejor said:
Are you using WiFi or 3G? If WiFi is it on the same network or remotely, on more than one remote site? Do you have STUN set up and working? What does the registration look like in the 3CX server log?

Internally, you should be registering with a private IP. You will probably need to set up two profiles, one for internal use, no STUN, registers only to internal 3CX IP. And one for use outside the LAN, probably the one you currently have.

Because you are currently registering with a public IP, the audio packets are going out on the net, then back in, and it isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.