No Audio on Incoming Calls - for outside caller

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rwfresh, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwfresh

Hi All,

installed free version. Looks great. Everything is working (outgoing calls from PBX, extension to extension calls) except incoming calls.

Incoming calls will ring through and we are able to answer from an extension, we can hear voice from the incoming call, but the incoming caller receives no audio.

We've had asterisk installed up to the same point with the same problem. Anyone know what this could be??

I am willing to pay for this if i can get this working. 3CX- you need to make contact information available for purchasing. thanks!

Rich Williams

2. davidjeastiii

It is most likely a problem with your firewall, 3cx has a firewall checker, run that and see what it comes up with... you can purchase licensed versions of 3cx as well as support contracts from a company called Deerfield (http://www.deerfield.com)

3. rwfresh

Thanks for the reply. I've run the firewall check a number of times and everything comes up clear. It's very strange. I really have no idea what could be going on. I've tried PBX delivers audio on and off.. same problem.

4. h2009

h2009 Member

Try changing the PBX delivers audio in the extension and also on the VOIP line itself.

Sounds like a codec issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.