Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No Audio on ongoing voip call while getting 2nd call on GSM

Discussion in 'iOS' started by manojbariya, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manojbariya

Hi,

While i am talking on voip call using iphone on 3cX. If during that time, if i get 2nd call on gsm, speech on voip call is get blocked. However my connection shows as live but there is no speech.

Please susggest.

Thanks,
    Manoj

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: No Audio on ongoing voip call while getting 2nd call on

yes this is right, we implemented handling of calls while a GSM call is active or when a gsm call is started in 1.1.4.
    Unfo. is the behavior different between iOS 4 and 5. A next version will be able to re-start the audio then for iOS 5 as well.
    The iPhone it self takes all Audio ports away and does no give it back to us

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: No Audio on ongoing voip call while getting 2nd call on

fixed in upcomign version, audio is restored after a gsm call where voip call was put on hold

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.