• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No audio only in ext. to ext. calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillo

Reaction score
I have a 3cx system running on a windows 2003 machine.
It has 8 extensions configured.
All extensions are Grandstream GXP2000
The machine has a static IP address, no internal firewalls running, and Its behind a Comcast Business gateway.
Callcentric is set up as Voip Provider.
6 of the extensions are on a router behind the same Gateway, and all work perfectly, internal and external calls.
2 extensions are set up as external extensions, and they are located elsewhere on the INTERNET. All Firewall and port redirections on the remote extensions are set up as recommended.

The problem I have is when calling other extensions from the external extensions, there is no audio. But when calling a external number (using the voip provider on 3cx) the audio is perfect.

I played with all the ports, setting up the external extension on DMZ, but I can't find a solution (or a reason) for this problem.

Any pointers will be appreciated

Thank you

Have you tried "playing" with the PBX Delivers Audio option on the extensions?

Hi,

it possible to have the log file?
do you know that stunt server works ? do you have last version of 3cx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.