No audio problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by isf, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isf

isf

Hello,

I'm having trouble with my voip provider. Everything works ok: registration, incoming and outgoing calls, but there's no audio at all.
    I've opened 5060, 3478, 9000-9015 ports, but I always receive the following errors and warnings on the firewall test in 3CX v5 (i've only copied the errors for port 9000, but they're the same for every other port):

1 9000 Error (4) The STUN server returned an IP which is not accessible from outside. addrFromSTUN = 87.196.xxx.xxx:59484
    2 9000 Error (6) An incompatible NAT configuration has been detected. Please check FAQ for further information. addrFromAgent = 87.196.xxx.xxx:59503addrFromSTUN = 87.196.xxx.xxx:59484
    3 9000 Warning (8) Local port is not blocked from outside. STUN server has returned global port different from the local one, but the local port is also accessible from outside.
    4 9000 Warning (10) Port is open, but port number has been changed. In general this should not present any problems. externalAddress = 87.196.xxx.xxx:59484

I'm using the last version of 3CX v5 and 3CX VoIP Client.
    Could someone help me with this one, please?
    Thanks.

Regards,
    isf

2. isf

isf

I've tried a few more things, namely putting the machine in DMZ and installing 3CX in another box. Problem is always the same: I can make and get calls, but ther's no audio present. The firewall test always gives the errors and warnings in my previous post, unless I close the ports, of course.
    Anyone can help me here?

Thanks.

3. HerbV

Had the same today. deleted the extensions, created them new and it works - maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.