Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No audio problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by isf, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isf

isf

Hello,

I'm having trouble with my voip provider. Everything works ok: registration, incoming and outgoing calls, but there's no audio at all.
    I've opened 5060, 3478, 9000-9015 ports, but I always receive the following errors and warnings on the firewall test in 3CX v5 (i've only copied the errors for port 9000, but they're the same for every other port):

1 9000 Error (4) The STUN server returned an IP which is not accessible from outside. addrFromSTUN = 87.196.xxx.xxx:59484
    2 9000 Error (6) An incompatible NAT configuration has been detected. Please check FAQ for further information. addrFromAgent = 87.196.xxx.xxx:59503addrFromSTUN = 87.196.xxx.xxx:59484
    3 9000 Warning (8) Local port is not blocked from outside. STUN server has returned global port different from the local one, but the local port is also accessible from outside.
    4 9000 Warning (10) Port is open, but port number has been changed. In general this should not present any problems. externalAddress = 87.196.xxx.xxx:59484

I'm using the last version of 3CX v5 and 3CX VoIP Client.
    Could someone help me with this one, please?
    Thanks.

Regards,
    isf

2. isf

isf

I've tried a few more things, namely putting the machine in DMZ and installing 3CX in another box. Problem is always the same: I can make and get calls, but ther's no audio present. The firewall test always gives the errors and warnings in my previous post, unless I close the ports, of course.
    Anyone can help me here?

Thanks.

3. HerbV

Had the same today. deleted the extensions, created them new and it works - maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.