No audio!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jhardin80, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhardin80

So we have 3cx setup on a win 7 box and everything was working great. We had one VLAN that the phones and all computers were in. I wanted to take all the phones and put them in a separate VLAN and leave the computers in the current VLAN. Everything went pretty good and I was able to get the phones to the new VLAN but now only calls made internally work. If I try to call outside or someone tries to call in from the outside there is no audio.

As a quick workaround I was able to check the box "PBX Delivers Audio" but I don't think this should be the permanent fix since it was working before I added the new VLAN. I am using HP Procurve switches if that helps.

Any help would be great! TIA

2. jhardin80

Ok, I think I got it. The Patton box didn't know about the new VLAN, I added a route in the Patton box and now it seems to be working. Hopefully this is the last issue with this system.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Since you did not give us much information on your setup - we never would have guessed you were using a Gateway. :)

Tip: Give us as much info about your VoIP setup as possible so we can help you properly.

Glad you got it running.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.