No busy tone, no announcements - 3CX immediately disconnect

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by voiper, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voiper

Hi Folks,

since I updated my Patton 4552 to the supported firmware 5.x I can't hear any longer the typical busy tone or announcements from phone carrier. If the line is busy, 3CX immeditely disconnects, even w/o the "busy" tone signal in the phone or a "busy" signalling on phone-display on our snom phones. If there are announcements from our phone-carrier, for example informations about costs of connection, they are also supressed.

Any idea? Thanks for any hints!

Best regards,

Voiper

2. DeWild1

I have never used anything but their softphone, but, if one thing breaks it, roll it back to when it was working..
    if it aint broke, don't fix it. LOL :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Obviously the Patton is passing back to 3Cx a message that it is receiving from the network , that the line is busy. 3Cx is taking that message to mean, drop the call. There must be an option to ignore a network "busy" or other "non-ringing" messages so that the 3CX caller can hear the result of a busy or failed call.

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Obviously, the new firmware has some different preferences on how to convert PSTN (especially "early media") signal to SIP request...
    "Early media" as well as "final" response has very strict definition in "SIP" environment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.