No Caller ID on Betamax Provider

Discussion in 'Android' started by yaesudx2, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaesudx2

Hi i just installed 3cx on my Droid and i was able to setup my smsdiscount account in a few seconds. Audio Quality is really
    good. The only negativ thing is that there is no Caller ID which is shown at the Caller. All other Programs i use do submit my caller ID. Offcourse i anabled to show the Caller is in the smsdiscount PC Programm.

On Fring as axample you have to put in you Betamax Username in the following form to anable Caller ID
    your number and than the username like this xxxxxx:username than its working.

But with 3cx it will not register you . Also yournumer@username does not work.

Has anyone any solution to get Caller ID on Betamax working ? i know for the PC version that it works because of
    different setup possibilitys which android not have.

reg from germany

2. yaesudx2

Did no one in the World tryed Betamax with Android?? Is there any way to get Caller ID ? I am using SMS Discount. Betamax also released some VOIP App a few days ago and even there it's not showing the Caller ID thats really bad. If you use the PC Programm than its working fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.