No CallerID name or DID Name in Queue Calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RaTix, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaTix

3CX Version 9.13967 SB edition on Windows Server 2008
    3CXPhone v4
    Call Centric VoIP Provider

I just updated from v8 to the latest version (v9.13967) and noticing a problem with the Queue Calls. In the previous version, queue calls would show the "Queue Name:DID/DDI Name:CallerID Name" in the 3CX phone. However now they are only showing "Queue Name:CallerID(PhoneNumber only)". The option under Settings -> General -> Global to append Group and DID names to CallerID IS checked. The problem only seems to be with Queue calls though. Ring Groups work as it should, displaying "RingGroup Name:DID/DDI Name:CallerID Name".

For the heck of it, I even tried setting the call to go into the queue, then to the ring group. The ring group call still displays properly. I really need the DID name to display on queue calls to help sales reps determine which line customers are calling in on, and I really don't want to have to change everything around and create a million queues for each line. Or use the limited ring strategies of the Ring Groups. Was this something that was changed intentionally in the newer version, or is it a BUG?

If anyone has any ideas on a quick solution until an official one is presented, it would be appreciated. Thanks

2. plewis

I've been complaining about this for months. We actually answer all calls using a Queue, and we haven't had caller name in months. My users are unhappy. If you find an answer, I hope you'll circle back with it.

Thanks,

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.