Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No connection from clients to 3CX server, test firewall OK

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by philduvlu, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philduvlu

Hello,

That's crazy, extensions are connected, VoIp provider too, and when I call the number, 3cx system doesn't receive the call.
    My configuration was perfectly working two years before, my problem was just to authorize extention to be logged on the 3cx server. Now it's working, 3cx doesn't respond to call.
    I configure my Fritzbox like an extension in 3cx, in this way, we can continue to send call through the 3CX system who will record them.
    I tried with and with or without STUN started in network parameters, 3cx system doesn't receive the calls. I tried from two providers who was already working before, same problem. I can just call between the extension, but from Iphone 3cx phone application to extension of the Fritzbox. From Fritzbox extension (correctly registered on the 3cx server) to my Iphone, it is not working.
    Does someone have an idea ?

Kind Regards.
    Ph. Duvivier

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: No connection from clients to 3CX server, test firewall

Was working before...what? What did you change? Things "generally" don't "just stop" for no reason.

Sorry? You need to explain exactly what you have set-up as extensions.

Have you looked through the 3CX logs? Ticking Verbose mode adds a lot of extra information.

Do all extensions (and providers/trunks) show as registered?

When you place a call, and it fails, there should be a log(s) indicating, why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.