• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No connection from clients to 3CX server, test firewall OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

philduvlu

Free User
Reaction score
Hello,

That's crazy, extensions are connected, VoIp provider too, and when I call the number, 3cx system doesn't receive the call.
My configuration was perfectly working two years before, my problem was just to authorize extention to be logged on the 3cx server. Now it's working, 3cx doesn't respond to call.
I configure my Fritzbox like an extension in 3cx, in this way, we can continue to send call through the 3CX system who will record them.
I tried with and with or without STUN started in network parameters, 3cx system doesn't receive the calls. I tried from two providers who was already working before, same problem. I can just call between the extension, but from Iphone 3cx phone application to extension of the Fritzbox. From Fritzbox extension (correctly registered on the 3cx server) to my Iphone, it is not working.
Does someone have an idea ?

Kind Regards.
Ph. Duvivier

Re: No connection from clients to 3CX server, test firewall

philduvlu said:
That's crazy, extensions are connected, VoIp provider too, and when I call the number, 3cx system doesn't receive the call.
My configuration was perfectly working two years before, my problem was just to authorize extention to be logged on the 3cx server. Now it's working, 3cx doesn't respond to call.

Was working before...what? What did you change? Things "generally" don't "just stop" for no reason.

philduvlu said:
I can just call between the extension, but from Iphone 3cx phone application to extension of the Fritzbox. From Fritzbox extension (correctly registered on the 3cx server) to my Iphone, it is not working.

Sorry? You need to explain exactly what you have set-up as extensions.

Have you looked through the 3CX logs? Ticking Verbose mode adds a lot of extra information.

Do all extensions (and providers/trunks) show as registered?

When you place a call, and it fails, there should be a log(s) indicating, why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.