No extensions

Discussion in 'Windows' started by SWB, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWB

SWB New Member

Well I can get my client at my home to connect to the voice server at the office. Can make outbound calls using the soft phone. Problem is none of my extensions appear in the list. Running Vista Ultimate at home. Is this a Vista problem? I'm not connecting through a Tunnel - could never get that to work. Using the 4492 build.

Has anyone ran into the same problem as I have and running Vista?

Thanks!

2. arpa

You mean that you don't see extensions or you don't see the status of extensions. If happens the first maybe the ports of the VoIP Client are not correct, check that the port is set to 5060 (usually this port is 3cx's port).
    If happens the second one, you must know that in the free Version you see the extensions in gray color. Only in the previous build 4393 this feature was available in the free edition

3. SWB

SWB New Member

I'm not running the free version, but for whatever reason all my extensions and status are showing now. I didn't change anything or open any more ports, but it is working now so I'm :)

4. loic

Hi

I have the same problem
    I use a small bussines version of 3cx v5.1.4393.0
    and v5.1.4492.0 of 3cx voip client
    I use the configuration out of office but no tunnel
    i'm under windows vista pro

Just after the installation of 3cx client (before the first reboot) all work correctly
    Just after i restart my windows i have no extension in client if i connect in "in office" i have the extension but all are gray
    when i reconnect in"out of office" i have all my extension but all are gray
    Have an idea?
    Thanks
    Loic

5. mutti_wilson

I am using the free server right now as a test phase and when logging in remotely via tunnel i have no extensions listed. Should they be listed and just grayed out or not listed at all until i upgrade to the small business version?

6. demonofsteel

demonofsteel New Member

extensions are always supposed to be grayed out when using the free version. I know that in build 4493, free users were also able to see extension status, but it was most probably an error. If you want to see extension status, you will need to pay for a licence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.