Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No function from Digital Recepcionist/Access to Voice Mail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jaywar, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaywar

None of the configured Digital Recepcionist settings or when calls are transfered to the voice mails are working. We've restarted the server and all 3CX services but that still did not resolve matters. These settings where running fine until later this week.

Our phones are set so that after working hours they go directly either to Voice Mail or Digital Recepcionist. Any idea what might be causing this? We get an error message saying that there was an error with the IVR session.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You might want to post a 3CX log (verbose) of a failed call. If all was working well, up to a point, what changed at that point? Software update?

3. jaywar

Thanks leejor. There is reliable 3CX support where I'm from and the two vendors do not provide the expected support. As an end user, I have to fend for myself with the limited knowledge that I've acquired on my own.

I guess that log would be accessible from the server where the 3CX is installed? Nothing has changed since last week when all was working fine.

4. jaywar

here is what i found:

12:57:05.137 [CM503008]: Call(18): Call is terminated
    12:56:59.371 Session 128815 of leg C:18.1 is confirmed

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Looks like you found the logs. Under Settings/Advanced, you can change the logging level to Verbose, which may give a bit more info as to why the call is terminated. You may have to restart 3CX to have that take effect. If you post the logs again start them earlier, from when the call starts

6. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Your IVR is failing for whatever reason, the Server logs that are availble on the interface are not going to show the issue easily. I suggest you being from this link .http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/troubleshooting-iis-ivr/ Please note it works for both IIS and Cassini. however you must ignore the IIS solutions if you are using Cassini.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.