No ID in mel attachment of voicemail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by frenchy, Sep 26, 2007.

1. frenchy

HI,

When I received a message in my voicemail box I have an email whith an attachment like this :
    But there is never the caller ID ... Why ?
    Regards
    Francois

======================================
    You have got 1 new message in your voicemail box

# Caller ID Date/Time Duration (seconds)
    1 18 Sep 2007 09:30 13.8

At 18 Sep 2007 09:30 there were 2 messages in your inbox: 1 old (heard), 1 new (unheard).

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

That usually happens only when there is no CID. Try calling yourself with a line that you have confirmed will display CID on 3CX extension, then leave a message and see what happens. If no CID in email then fun starts :)

3. frenchy

There is a CID visible ...
    But I have done 2 test :
    1/if not responding -> go to voicemail. Then there
    is the Caller ID in the mel message
    2/There is an Digital Receptionist before. If you dial 2 (for example), you are transfer to voice mail. And now there is not the caller ID in the message ... Strange or not ?

Regards

Francois

4. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

So direct call - OK. Go through DR, CID lost. This I cannot help with. Soon enough someone from 3CX will probably address this sequence. Sorry.

5. webguyz

webguyz New Member

A few other people reported this. Happened to me after upgrade to the newest version. Been living without it for a few weeks hoping new V4 will be out soon but it really is a pain.

All the call logs have the caller id info and going thru the callerid of the phone that was called it shows the callers id with no problem. Something just broke in the last version because before that my caller id in voicemail attachments was working just fine.