Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No IM, Presence or Contact

Discussion in 'Windows' started by RussRiopelle, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RussRiopelle

We have several folks who work offsite and use 3CX phone for Windows on their laptops. After installing the latest release these folks have no IM, Presence or Contact information. The phone registers through the tunnel and works fine. It is just when you choose the Presence screen and Contact screen they come up blank. That and you cannot use the IM Feature. They all have the latest version of 3CX Phone for Windows installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    I think the article http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/3cxphone-presence-self-help/ will help you trouvleshoot this issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RussRiopelle

This is still an issue for us.
    I have noticed that if you change from 3CXPhone to CTI you do see the Presence Screen, contacts and chat....the phone works you can dial out and receive calls but in the CTI mode it expects a phone but there is none.
    What am I missing here?????
    This is all while the person is offsite and connected through our VPN. In the office everything works great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.