No missed call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by miro, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miro

Hi,

we noticed that there are no notifications for missed calls on our phones (on display) when calling from outside. When I call my phone from outside and hang up there is no notifications for missed call. If I call local extension there is notifications for missed call on phone display. In forwarding rules for extensions for available status is if no answer in 15 sec disconnect call. If I hang up before 15 sec expire i dont see missed call on phone, but if I am waiting 15 sec and than 3cx disconnect call then i can see missed call on phone display. Is there any way to make that I can see missed call on the phone if I hang up before "no asnswer" time expire???

In phone call history there is no missed call for that call, in MyPhone i see that call under the "missed call" section.
    Inbound calls are routed direct to the extension, there is no ring group or queue or digital receptionist

p.s. we tested with grandstream, yealink and snom phones (some of them are provisioned and some are manually configured)

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I just tested this on a Yealink T38.
    I changed our main trunk to ring my extension directly (still in testing mode) and it showed missed call.
    When I look at missed call it shows my cell phone number I called from.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. miro

It must work but it is not working, i dont know, local calls are registered for missed call, calls form outside are not, maybe voip provider can be a problem but I have missed call in MyPhone from the outside..., it is not problem wit phones too, tried with 3 vendors.. :roll:

i will try also with 3cx softphone to see is there missed call on it..

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

What version of software? How does the outside call get to your extension, is it a single trunk or a Did that is routed?

5. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

To help with the investigation - I am on a SIP Trunk from NexVortex during testing and simply changed the direction from Receptionist to my extension to see what would occur. I do not have any other phone numbers with them (DID's) to test.
    I will have my CenturyLink trunk on this system next week sometime and can test again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. miro

i am having SIP trunk, i added DID numbers and i under the inbound rules setup for DID number : connect to the extension xyz , and everthing is working well expect that...

7. miro

i tried with two 3cx supported provider, missed calls are on the phones... problem is with my primary provider which is not in the list of supported providers :(

only thing that i am interesting right now is how missed call can be viewed in myphone and not in the phone

8. Nick@Troosters

Hello, I'm having the exact same issue. How did you solve it ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.