• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No option to route to Digital Receptionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.holloway

Gold Partner
Reaction score
Good morning! I recently upgraded a client from version 11 to version 15.5 (and did all the intermediate steps of versions between the two) and it went fine for the most part.

However, after the upgrade, we can no longer select a digital receptionist in any call routing; the option simply isn't there. We were initially on the free PBX Edition but have since upgraded to a Standard 4 call license. I have included a screenshot of what the dropdown looks like when trying to route calls (same under the trunk AND under inbound rules). Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 3cxDropDown.jpg
    3cxDropDown.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
The IVR is an extension so you need to select 'extension' in the drop down and then select the extension in the other dropdown. Note that DR's have the prefix IVR in the second dropdown
It is also not available under extensions. It's like the system doesn't think they exist

As trifif mentioned above the IVR can be found after selecting the "extension" in the drop down menu of your screenshot. Please specify if the IVR you are trying to select is present in the Digital Receptionist page of the PBX. If you add a new IVR is it visible for selection as a destination?

Hey , just chiming in. I had the same problem, turns out IE11 is too buggy. try google chrome and see if you extensions show then(This fixed it for me)

Cheers

Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.