Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

no outbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Tugi2o, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tugi2o

hello,

i've got a problem with outgoing calls:

[CM503003]: Call(1): Call to sip:01766313XXXX@07021.sip.arcor.de:5060 has failed; Cause: 403 Forbidden; from IP:212.144.24.25
    i allways get the message, that the call is Forbidden, from IP: 212.144.24.25
    It always shows me this IP, but it isn't my IP and not the IP of my Router or server.
    What is IP:212.144.24.25???

Perhaps s.o. can help me.

2. alicic

alicic New Member

Maybe this is the IP address from your service provider who is forbiding the call. Call them for solution.

3. erbis

i have the same problem.

i want to use an arcor voip account with 3cx but the following error is cuming up.

Call(20): Call to sip:xxxxxxxx@07161.sip.arcor.de:5060 has failed; Cause: 403 Forbidden; from IP:212.144.24.233:5060

if i use xlite the call worked successfull, but if i try the account settings in 3cx the light is green but i can't make outgoing or incoming calls and the error forbidden is cuming up.

what is wrong?

i tried my username with @arcor.de an without @arcor.de in both the lamp is green, but forbidden failure is cuming up.

in my provider settings i try external stund and internal settings but nothing is changed.

my firewall is open for 5060, 9000-9015, 3478, 5061, 7000-7500, 10000-20000
    i dont have any ideas.

can someone give me tips around this problem?

4. landfiets

landfiets New Member

Always external stun resolved.

What are you provider settings you use. registrar call.arcor.de
    proxy sip.call.arcor.de ?

Try to play with those settings, both the same, both the other way round, filling out only one of the provider settings etc.
    Most of the times it runs after some testing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Tugi2o

Hi Erbis,

i'm sure you have the same problem like me.

Today i bought a support option and wrote to the developers and they tried out to register arcor voip lines.
    They wrote me back that it is not possible to connect to arcor :(

BUT: it all worked until ~monday/tuesday...we bought 3cx in october 2007 and it was running very good with arcor.
    So i don't understand what's the problem. And: Why does it work with X-Lite or other software???

When did your problem appear with arcor? also on monday/tuesday?

i see you are also from "Göppingen" ;) and we have the same problem - which should be solved...

Did you make an update or restart the server or something else before the lines couldn't been registered?
    I don't know what happened at arcor. But on (i think tuesday) i made some windows updates and restarted the server.
    after the restart i saw that none of our 10 lines could be registered.
    perhaps it has to do something with the thunderstorm ?!?

I will install an older version and check out, if the problems will appear again...

Where do you use 3cx software? also @ company? Do you use the client software too?

Greetz
    Tugi

6. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

I think first thing you should do if your provider suddenly stopped to work for you is to ask them "why?".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.