No Queue login status update in 3CX MyPhone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GJHmf, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GJHmf

Hi,

I understand that to get full Queue Statistics in 3CX MyPhone I need to purchase the Call Centre Edition; but even without that, I should be able to see who is logged into a Queue.

Currently on our 3CX Small Busines Edition (v10, SP5), I can be successfully logged into a Queue, but my status in 3CX MyPhone remains as 'Logged Out'.

Is there any way of enabling Logged In/Out state in 3CX MyPhone without going overboard and paying for the full Call Centre Edition?

Thanks,

GJHmf

2. dcline97

Yep - we are having the same issue. We can close down MyPhone and restart it, then it shows the correct login/logout status for everyone. Unfortunately pressing F5 does not refresh everyone's status.

So, what it the official status of this situation? Any workarounds besides closing and restarting?

Dave

3. cfive

cfive Member

Add me to the list.

The queue status isn't updating in MyPhone accurately. I don't know that it is the only problem, because we are also seeing some flaky behaviour in incoming queue calls - where the wrong extension gets the call (based on priority).

I am ready to go to support with this, but if there is a support person that can say "known issue - fix available or available soon", then I'll wait.

Thanks, Les.

* my, how we miss the call assistant ;-).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.