Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No registration with Rynga

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by henkvd, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henkvd

Sometimes my 3CX PBX can't register with the Rynga Voip Provider I installed. This happens 1 time in 2 months or so.
    It can't register, it says host not reachable/ error 480. It's no DNS error because when I use the IP address of sip.rynga.com it's the same.

When I use a SIP soft phone on the same pc, it registers with Rynga perfectly. All other SIP-phones too. But only the 3CX server doesn't work. I tested with another Betamax provider, voipbuster, and that one works perfectly. It's just Rynga now. Also with another Rynga account, I got the same problem.

Normally it solves magically in 1 day, the next day it connects fine.. but this time it's over 3 days and no connection is possible.

Restart of pc + 3cx doesn't help... 3CX in DMZ doesn't work... I don't know what to do now...

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Have you spoken to the provider to be sure that it is not an issue that they're having from time to time. One time in two months is not really a lot and could be attributed to some network (ISP?) problem.

3. henkvd

i've got no problems with SIP hardphones and a SIP softphone (same Rynga account details) on the same computer as the 3CX PBX. So it's not an account problem or server problem...

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Does the 3CX log give any clues as to why it is unable to register? It may be an issue (hardware/software) with the machine running 3CX, firewall/network.

You may have to make use of Wireshark to see what is actually happening.

5. henkvd

I solved the problem by restarting the modem and the server again. I think it's a caching issue...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.