No Ringback from 3cx with SIP Status 183 and broadvoice.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Napsterbater, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Napsterbater

Hi guy been using 3cx for almost 3 weeks and have noticed only one problem I can’t figure out. Sometime when I place outbound calls some of them don’t have ringback.

I’ve used wireshark and determerinded that the numbers I call and get a Sip Status 180 I get ringback but if I get Sip status 183 I don’t, now as a test I setup my SPA3102 to connect to Broadvoice and I got ringback with both Sip Status 180 and 183. now from what I read is that Sip Status 183 is supposed to be remotely generated ringback trough RTP packets (wich I dont see when useing 3cx but do see when useing SPA3102) and 180 is locally generated ringback, but what would cause my SPA3102 to have ringback with status 183 and not 3CX?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    Brandon Jackson

2. Napsterbater

Anyone have any ideas?

3. Napsterbater

*Bump* *Sigh*

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

This would be one for tech support, not the forum. Tech support requires a commercial edition with support package though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.