• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

no sound earpiece or mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

marccopolo

Reaction score
Iam using a samsung galaxy s. When i make or receive calls i don't hear anything for other end and from other end they don't hear me. Iam sure all settings are right, i have no speaker or mic accuss. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

hi,

i have samsung galaxy s too, and now with the latest 3cx phone for android this bug is correct.

try new release.

Just download the latest software from Android market for my Samsung Galaxy S, calls connect bothways ok but no sound, any suggestion ?

to correct this issue you must go into profiles,under settings go into audio settings and under play buffer check -1 and do the same for record buffer -1 the mic gain at 1 . this should fix the problem. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.