Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

no sound earpiece or mic

Discussion in 'Android' started by marccopolo, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marccopolo

Iam using a samsung galaxy s. When i make or receive calls i don't hear anything for other end and from other end they don't hear me. Iam sure all settings are right, i have no speaker or mic accuss. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hi,

i have samsung galaxy s too, and now with the latest 3cx phone for android this bug is correct.

try new release.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. macrospan

Just download the latest software from Android market for my Samsung Galaxy S, calls connect bothways ok but no sound, any suggestion ?

4. marcco10polo

to correct this issue you must go into profiles,under settings go into audio settings and under play buffer check -1 and do the same for record buffer -1 the mic gain at 1 . this should fix the problem. good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.