• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No Sound from external phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebridgeit

Reaction score
Hello i am currently just in the testing stages and i think i need a little help. i have a phone that is not within the network. in fact it isnt even in the same town. and when i call it it recieves calls and a i can call voicemail just fine, but when i call another phone or when another phone calls me, there is no sound whats so ever. so does anybody know what could be wrong?

to add to this, i just noticed that when i answer a phone that is not inside the network, 3cx doesnt reconize that it picked up because after i answer the call on the phone it stops ringing but it still just says incoming call, and it does the smae thing with the 3cx voip client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.