• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No Sound Output

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdigby

Reaction score
I would love to use 3CX Phone on my laptop. My laptop has no issue with sound and every other application works with sound but not the 3CX phone.

The problem is we have quite a few of the same laptops at work so need to get it working. They are Toshiba Satellite R630 laptops with a realtek high definition audio onboard. I have updated my driver to see if that makes any difference but it doesn't. The driver is version 6.0.1.6316 and is the latest according to Toshiba and Windows update.

I have checked all options in 3CX and even changed the audio device from Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) to Primary sound device but this makes no difference.

Does anyone have any suggestions in order to get it working?

We are on the latest 3CX V12 SP4.

Thanks

Bob

Hi Bob, best way to start troubleshooting this is by checking the client log.
Thanks

Have you tried a USB or Bluetooth headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.