• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No tunnel config option after re-install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnaud

Reaction score
Hi, not sure whether I've done something wrong, but after a re-installation of the VOIP client I don't have the tunnel configuration options available anymore.
With a recent installation I had some problems, and killed both the voip client process, as well as the tunnel process. After this I re-installed. Now just tried to install 5.0.4034, but aagain no tunnel option.
Settings screen shows the Ports, Stun, DTMF and Codecs tab, but no tunnel.
Is version 5.0.4034 without tunnel, or is my installation corrupt ?
How can I do an installation from scratch again. Is it need to remove config files, or registry entries ?
Thanks,
Arnaud

Try using 5.1.4132 the tunnel options seems to work OK

Stephen

Thanks for the tip. I just installed this latest version and indeed do see the option again to configure the tunnel. I'll try to make a connection tomorrow using it, when remote from my network. Thanks !!

Arnaud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.