Solved No updates for 15.5 sp3

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Michael Groom, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Groom

I have a linux distro setup through pbx express running 15.5 sp 2 but it tells me my system is up to date, even though i know sp3 is out.

I have tried to ssh in and run these commands
    sudo echo "deb https://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3cxpbx/ /" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/3cxpbx.list
    sudo apt-get update

as per the instructions in the blog but still will not show me that sp3 is available.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

3. Michael Groom

I tried that and still no updates available

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Try changing to http instead of https.

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Michael Groom

Can you correctly resolve downloads.3cx.com from the 3CX server? Also navigate to Settings / Downloads and search for "DOWNLOADS_URL". What is the link in the value section?

6. Michael Groom

7. Michael Groom

It is now showing that sp3 beta is available but still not SP3 release

8. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Please check your inbox as i have sent you a p.m with what we will need to further troubleshoot your issue.

9. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

For anyone else that might face the same issue, the problem was that there was a typo in the
    /etc/apt/sources.list.d/3cxpbx.list which caused the update not to display correctly. Once it was corrected the SP3 update was available for download in the management console

10. AGidi

Hello, im in a similar boat. It shows im updated to 15.5.0 on our NFR, our client´s installs did auto update correctly. This happened before with the hotdesking update, it did not whos either, but got support and updated. I cant remember what we did then. please advice.

11. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Exactly what is the issue? What version are you currently running? Are you seeing an update in the management console? If so is it the correct update? Are you running windows or linux?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.