Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No video with 3CX free edition and door comms system

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LaUs3r, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaUs3r

Dear all,

I have the following setup: a SIP door communication system from Divus containing a bell, cam, mic and speaker at my front door. Inside I have a Divus touchpanel which takes the calls from the door comms system. The touchpanel and door comms system is successfully registered at the 3CX-server (free edition). When I ring the bell, the call is forwarded to the touchpanel and I can answer the call. My problem is that I don't get video, only audio.
    I tried to figure out why and I was looking for an explicit option to enable video for the phones or extensions, but didn't find anything so far.

Your help is much appreciated.

2. 3CXNP

3CXNP Support Team
    3CX Support

Does your door phone have a setting in its own configuration which enables and disables video?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LaUs3r

[CLOSED]Re: No video with 3CX free edition and door comms sy

I set up the whole thing again and now it works....maybe I got some typo in it which I missed during all my checks before.
    thx for the effort anyways.

cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.