No voice transmitted from android phone

Discussion in 'Android' started by JetsonRING, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetsonRING

Two problems: Running 3CX mobile (1.3.4) on my HTC "Google" G2 from T-mobile.

First: Can't hear my voice on any other phone when speaking into android phone. Tried all mic gain settings, none help. Phone's mic is not muted, works fine for everything else except 3CX mobile. Echo-cancellation also does not work, can hear echos in the android phone's earpiece when talking into phone so I know the mic is working, but no sound is going out to other phones. I can hear voice from other phones when listening on the android, however.

Second: Voice-mail "button" (little audio-tape looking button) which lays on top of "settings" (wrench) button is stuck, will not go away, even though I have no messages. When I touch the voice-mail button it goes to a voice-mails screen which is blank (no messages). Can't get rid of it.

Any help, especially with the android voice problem is much appreciated. Thanks.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are you using the App to a VoIP provider or with the 3CX PBX? Over 3G or WiFi? If WiFi, is it on your home network or a hotspot?

That isn't a voicemail button, although i can understand the confusion, it is to do with call recording. So far, there is no message waiting option on the Android version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.