• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No voice when transferred V5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph

Reaction score
Good morning,

I have an unusual problem. I can make and recieve calls fine normally, however when I call an external number that is answered by an auto attendant I recieve no voice after I am transferred to an extension. When I make the same call using a traditional phone I recieve audio just fine.

We are using 3CX V5.1

Any ideas???

Thanks again

Ralph said:
Good morning,

I have an unusual problem. I can make and recieve calls fine normally, however when I call an external number that is answered by an auto attendant I recieve no voice after I am transferred to an extension. When I make the same call using a traditional phone I recieve audio just fine.

We are using 3CX V5.1

Any ideas???

Thanks again

Hi Ralph,

What is the destination of transfer (phone type, extension configuration)

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply Stepan.

I called a bunch of other pbx's and the problem seemed to localize around the BroadVoice support pbx. I reported this to BroadVoice and it turns out I am not the only one to report this problem with their support system.

Looks like it's not a 3CX problem.

Thanks again

Ralph said:
Thanks for the quick reply Stepan.

I called a bunch of other pbx's and the problem seemed to localize around the BroadVoice support pbx. I reported this to BroadVoice and it turns out I am not the only one to report this problem with their support system.

Looks like it's not a 3CX problem.

Thanks again

Ralph,

My reply is not a quick one... ;)
Could you please send me a further information? (please use personal message box or "stepan" mail box)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.