Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No Voicemail feature

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by HurdIT, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurdIT

I have Version 10 running and when I dial ext: 999, I get the message that “This call could not be completed, please try again later.”

Any ideas?

2. HurdIT

I noticed something else about updating the Outbound rule. I went to change it from dialing "9" to using numbers between 8-12 length and it won't let me update the settings. Quite odd. I believe it might be a lock on the database file??

3. HurdIT

Found a bug!

Using the 3CX Admin console I was unable to change the Outbound Dial Rules and I noticed that saving settings takes time. When using the web-based management interface there were a lot less problems.

Running Windows 2008 Standard x64 R2, IIS 7.0.

4. HurdIT

Completely uninstalled 3CX, rebooted the server, downloaded the BETA version again. Noted that it's 9Mb larger than the old one and the Update Module in 3CX reported that there were no new versions. Reinstalled the new download. Restored the backup, and everything works.

FYI - If it says there isn't an update, download the new version and compare the install files if you run into an issue and suspect you are running an older version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.