• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No Web Service Interaction call

Status
Not open for further replies.

linking13

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I'm trying to create e project that call a WebService placed on one external machine. If I try to use the component the Project stop with error project$_CurrentErrorName$=error.semantic.ecmascript. I've tried to create e simple project that only made the request but with WireShark I can't finad any packet sent to the destination machine.

The firewall is deactivated and any call made by the browser can correctly reach the destination machine and I receive the answer.

To made a test I've done a simple web Interction using POST method but neither in this case there are trafic starting by my 3CX.

3CX VAD (3.0.3853.0) and 3CX (11.0.28976.849 SP.$) are on the same machine

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 7,471
That is a javascript error.

If you are usign the absolute value

abcde

then it need to be in single quotes

'abcde'

Millsey

But if I try to send a variabile taken from user input (the caller must enter a five digit that is used bye the WebService to authenticate the person) what is the syntax?

Use the selector provided.

Click the three dots to the right of the input space, then choose variable. Note that you must have already defined the variable in the project.

That is exactly what I've done but the problem was appeared the first time using this method so I've done the simple project of test sended to you.

Next Friday I'll made all the test again and in case I'l give you feedback about the error

I see 2 problems in the screenshot you provided:
1) The web service name is an expression, so in order to enter a constant string value you need to use single quotes. So, instead of
VerificaCDCWS
you need to enter
'VerificaCDCWS'
2) The value for the parameter is also an expression. If you want to enter a constant string value there, you need to use single quotes. So instead of:
abcde
you need to enter:
'abcde'

Hope the information helps, please give it a try and let us know.

Kind regards.

Nothing to do. I've tried all the possible configuration but no-one works, the error is always the same.

I've created the most simple configuration following your feedback (as attachment) but the error is still there

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 7,458
can you try it by IP address again, I haev had probelsm with hyphens in various parts of the VAD and I always avoid them. Are you sure the rest of the flow is working? Try temporarily deleting the web service part and add a prompt or somethign to see if the flow itself is causing a problem.

Same error with IP address.

I'm sure that all works fine because if i replace the WebService Interaction with a DotNetLibrary all works fine and I can trap the result returned by the DLL.

To avoid any dubt I've created a new simple project (Prompt -> WebService -> Promt) as you can see in attachment but nothing change, I can't arrive to the second prompt

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 7,452
Sorry, this is the URI

http://10.90.201.63/twwebservices/WSFirmaDigitaleWorkFlow.asmx

I cannot connect to that from here?
The fact that it is a 10.whatever IP usually means any internet routerrs will not forward the traffic.

Does the call end immediately after the first prompt or are you left waiting before it cuts off?

The URI is also an expression. You need to add single quotes around it.

Perfect, it works!

Please adjust the manual and the example because... ;)

As a rule of thumb, whenever you have the "Fx" button on the right of a text box, that means that the field is an expression.
When you have a grid, like the parameters grid, instead of the "Fx" button you get a triple dot button "..." when you select the cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.