Solved No wrapup time when pulling a call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rvoosterhout, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rvoosterhout

Hi,

Since today we started using queue's for our office and we have one issue. When a call is ringing at an agent, but that agent is not on his seat, another agent tries to pull the call to his extension by dragging and dropping the call on his name in the 3cx client manager view board. After the agent finishes this call, he doesn't get a wrap up time. Another call will be transferred immediately to his extension after he is done.

Also when an agent pulls a call, the queue manager gets a mail about a lost queue call, but that call has been answered correctly.

Are we doing something wrong here?

Kind regards

Rick

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

What are your Wrap-Up Tome (seconds) under the Queues - Advanced Pro - Queue Preferences

Note : You need Pro or Ent license for these options

3. rvoosterhout

300s / 5min, using enterprise.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @rvoosterhout

When a call is picked up either by dragging and dropping the call or by dialling *20* it is actually transferred out of the queue so the queue wrap up time does not apply to these situations. The agents need to be directly polled by the queue for the wrap up to apply.

5. rvoosterhout

That would explain my 2 issues. Is there any other way to pull a call towards you in the 3cx client manager view?

6. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

I am afraid not, once you pull a call that is not polling you the call counts as a transferred call .

7. rvoosterhout

Alright. If you choose 'pick up' in the webclient, does it also count as a transfered call?

#7 rvoosterhout, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  8. rvoosterhout

I have another question.

Let say we have 2 agents in a queue with wrap up time of 5 minutes. When 1 agent is on lunch break and has his phone set to lunch (which logs him out of the Q), and i just started my 5 minutes wrap up time since i finished a call, how can i answer another call in the queue, when I don't need the full 5 minutes wrap up time?

9. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

In this scenario you will either have to wait for the wrap up to complete and then have the queue poll the agent or pick up the call from the queue and not have a wrap up time for the next call.

10. rvoosterhout

Alright but when you pick up a call manually, the call will be registered as abandoned, since it will be pulled out of the queue, which then makes the queue reports useless. I voted for an issue to stop your wrap up time manually. I hope this will be implemented someday. Thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.