Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

nokia 3250

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aguilar, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aguilar

aguilar New Member

hello
    i just install an extension using a Nokia 3250 with Fring, the registration was ok i just have a delay problem (it is configured as binded)
    does anyone knows a workaround?

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

turn off "PBX delivers audio" option and turn on supports re-INVITE in extension configuration(Nokia 3250). Click OK
    Make a call to another extension with the same configuration ("PBX delivers audio" off and "supports re-INVITE" on and extension must be resided in the same LAN with PBX)
    Do you have the same delay or it works better?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aguilar

aguilar New Member

hello Sy
    thanks for the reply, seems a little bit better but will make some more tests

regards

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Hi Alejandro,

I'm trying to ask you about differences between "bound" (PBX deliver audio) and configuration I specified above.

Thanks

5. aguilar

aguilar New Member

hi Stepan
    i will be able to give my feedback just on monday because someone just took the phone over the weekend, sorry about that

best regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.