Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Nokia SIP step by step setup

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by nwhitfield, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwhitfield

I've just written a step by step setup guide to using a Nokia phone with the built in SIP client to connect to 3CX, and also how to set up a VPN to solve firewall issues.

Not sure if I should post the blog URLs on here, but if anyone wants to know the address and can't find it by Googling, let me know.

Nigel

2. carolinainnovative

Whe wouldn't you post it?

3. nwhitfield

Well, some forums I'm on have admins that are a bit picky about posting links elsewhere.

But here you go:

http://gonedigital.net/2010/07/09/nokia-e72-step-by-step-voip-and-vpn-setup-for-3cx/

There are a few other bits there about my adventures with 3CX.

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

HOW DARE YOU! :p We only delete useless links, useful guides that help everyone are always welcome. Thank you for your link and I hope it helps a lot of feature users!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. nwhitfield

I've just added another post, which explains how to get message waiting indications on a Nokia SIP phone:

http://gonedigital.net/2010/07/21/3cx-message-waiting-and-the-nokia-sip-client/

It's a pity it doesn't make the little voicemail icon light up, rather than arriving like a text message, but still very useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.