• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Nortell IP phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimaera

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has ever used nortel IP phones specifically 2007 or 1120. I currently have BCM50 and is just driving me crazy and like to move away from it. If I can use those sets with 3cx system then I will be ripping that PBX right out.

They have to have the SIP firmware installed. I have heard of some functional (keys) issues with them. I don't think that they should be your first choice unless you have them sitting around already.

I had this funny thought that they would not be too easily integrated into the 3cx system. Thanks for your thoughts.
The other thing I read it somewhere was that out from default was that they do not have proper codecs so I guess hence your comment re SIP firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.