Not able to edit extension

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by egustin, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egustin

Hi,

I upgraded 3CX Phone system from 12.5 to 15 and restore configuration from backup.
    The phone system is working now, seems that is all OK, but I have problems to edit some extensions (not all of them). When I try to edit them, I receive Internal server Error 500. Seems that extensions with error are only those who has call forwarding enabled.
    Can someone help me to solve the problem?

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. egustin

Solve it!
    Find an issue. The problem is with provisioning Linksys SPA-9XX phones. Seems that is something wrong with template.
    To solve the issue, I export all extensions to CSV file, manually delete fields with the name of the phone and name of XML file. After this you need to delete the extensions and reimport corrected CSV file. All extensions will work and I can edit them.

3. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

The problem is with part Languages.

I suggest for any users reading this post that if they migrate from an older version to a V15, they need to check the template with the 3CX Templates, make a comparison and add the missing fields.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.