Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Not able to get sample to function

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by coldtech, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldtech

I am running the latest 3cx version, Windows 2008R2 64Bit with the default web server installed by 3cx (not using IIS, is this possibly my problem?).

VAD is installed on the same machine as the PBX.

When I deploy and attempt to dial the new extension I get the following errors in the windows event log, the call just picks up and immediately terminates.

The directory referenced in the log does not exist, the deployment says it succeeded. But I am sporadically getting the same
    error as this thread: http://www.3cx.com/forums/error-on-deployment-12973.html#p66992

I created the referenced directory, copied the files from the projects DEBUG directory to it and the error no longer is generated but it still does not work.

Here is the windows event log:

Event code: 3005
    Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
    Event time: 11/1/2010 7:56:10 AM
    Event time (UTC): 11/1/2010 11:56:10 AM
    Event ID: 36bbc261052d41fab31d522e03ca0c5e
    Event sequence: 65
    Event occurrence: 6
    Event detail code: 0

Application information:
    Application domain: 7d33b12f-2-129330852646424385
    Trust level: Full
    Application Virtual Path: /ivr
    Application Path: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\
    Machine name: 3CXPBX

Process information:
    Process ID: 2584
    Process name: fcgidotnet_2_0_x64.exe
    Account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Exception information:
    Exception type: DirectoryNotFoundException
    Exception message: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\SimpleAttender_12\Callflows_Attender.vxml'.

Request information:
    Request URL: HTTP://localhost:5481/ivr/SimpleAttender_12/Callflows_Attender.vxml?dr=851&to=851&from=111
    Request path: /ivr/SimpleAttender_12/Callflows_Attender.vxml
    User host address: 127.0.0.1
    User:
    Is authenticated: False
    Authentication Type:
    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Thread information:
    Thread ID: 3
    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    Is impersonating: False
    Stack trace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
    at _3cxIvr.VxmlHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Custom event details:

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

This seems to be a problem with the deployment. If you're using Abyss web server, you need to configure the deployment settings for your project in the following way:
    DeploymentUri: http://localhost:5481/ivr/VAD_Deploy.aspx
    DownloadDebugFilesUri: http://localhost:5481/ivr/VAD_DownloadDebugInfoFile.aspx
    GetDebugFileNamesUri: http://localhost:5481/ivr/VAD_GetDebugInfoFileNames.aspx

This can be changes using the Properties window, when the project file is selected in the Project Explorer.

Can you check if you're using those settings?

Thanks,

3. coldtech

I still got the error dialog as shown in the other thread but it works now.

I tried setting the ivr directory but didn't know to change ports to 5481.

I saw nothing in the manual about this, believe me I searched. Perhaps add it to the next revision.

Thx

4. VAD_Support

We're releasing a new version of the VAD very soon, where you just select the web server type between IIS, Abyss or Cassini, and every setting is adjusted automatically.
    Regards,

5. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

Is there a preview somewhere of the new features in the VAD? And an approximate release date?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. VAD_Support

This is the list of fixes and changes since the latest version released:

- Fix: When the project loading fails, user defined components are removed from the toolbox, avoiding duplicates.
    - Fix: Invalid characters for XML are now ignored, allowing to load the project and files even after format transformations and network travel.
    - Fix: GET_TABLE_ROW_COUNT function now returns the right value when the table is empty.
    - Fix: Changes to the encoding during file saving and project deployment, in order to to fix invalid characters problems.
    - Change: Deployment properties were simplified. Now the user only needs to select the web server that is being used by the 3CX installation, then all the parameters are automatically configured (port, URL, etc.). Project properties have been changed, but the project files are compatible assuming the default value.
    - Change: New installer package.
    - Fix: E-Mail Sender component does not validate correctly constant e-mail addresses for domain names starting with numbers.
    - Fix: External Code Execution parameters now are sent in the right order to .NET libraries (before this change, they were being sent in alphabetical order).
    - Fix: XML return values are now well handled by every component (for example, when returning an XML as a string from an External Code Execution component).
    - Fix: File names containing dots are now well handled by the debugger.
    - Fix: Bridge transfer mode removed from the Transfer component.
    - Fix: NullReference exception fix when pressing OK in the Expression Editor form when "VAD Expression" is selected, but no function has been selected from the drop down box.

The new release should be available very soon.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.