Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Not able to make Outbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kevin Monteiro, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Monteiro

Hi Experts,

I'm not able to make outbound calls from 2 new phones out of the 10 phones.

SNOM D345 is the IP-Phone, I am able to make internal calls but unable to make outbound calls.

I calls connect to a SIP-Trunk to the PSTN.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

-Kevin

2. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Kevin Monteiro

Are these phones assigned with new extensions as well? If you filter your outbound rules by extensions or groups, make sure that these are included.
    What happens when you make an outbound call? Check in the activity log as well for a hint.

3. giwm

giwm New Member

Try restarting the SIP Server service. I'm tracking an issue myself related to outbound calls not working after the server reboots and restarting that service has fixed it both times.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Be sure that the outbound caller ID to be displayed, in the extension settings, is one that is seen as valid by your provider. Activity Log should show a rejection , if this is the case.

craigreilly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.