Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

not able to start Services CallHistory and QueueManager

Discussion in 'Windows' started by mart3cx, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mart3cx

Hello,

following services are aborted - i think this happened after windows updates:

I am not able to restart these services. Also a restart of the server did not help.

Messages in EventLog of Server:

Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the 3CX PhoneSystem Call History service to connect.
    The 3CX PhoneSystem Call History service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
    -------
    Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the 3CX PhoneSystem Queue Manager service to connect.

The 3CX PhoneSystem Queue Manager service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Logging in 3CX was set to "high" - but there are no entries in the log during startup of these two services.

Server is Win2008 - it is a virtuall machine.
    3CX ServicePack 5 is installed.

TX
    M

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi,

i see this too,

try to remove your call queue or group call. some time i see that just after upgrade. if you have some call queue or group call, mayke backup and next remove one per one, and try to start just after remove one. if don't start try to remove another etc...
    while service start, when it start use your backup and delete only the call queu or group call which cause trouble.

i hope it's will help you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.