NOT BUG - transfer destination is being copied between flows

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by millsey, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millsey

millsey New Member

Hi

We have a project with a lot of flows that simply play a message and transfer to a queue.

If we change the value of the transfer Destination, it changes the value for ALL the transfer actuions in the project.

This is happening oon version 12.0.3881.0

All the transfercomponents are called transferComponent1, which was fine on a last version. How can I fix this? I cannot rename all the transfercomponents, as soon as I click on each transfercomponent it assumes the last set value or last seen perhaps?

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Re: BUG - transfer destination is being copied between flows

Hi Millsey,

Let me investigate this issue an come back to you.

Kind regards.

3. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi Millsey,

I've been looking into this, and there should not be any problem with using the same component name in a different flow. That's perfectly valid.

Are you using variables to set the transfer destination? Can I have a look into the project? You can send me a ZIP in a private message if you want.

Thanks.

4. millsey

millsey New Member

I am not using variables. I will send you the detail tomorrow.

Thanks
    Millsey

5. millsey

millsey New Member

Re: NOT BUG - transfer destination is being copied between f

Having gone through the steps again, I have found that actually this is my fault.

When switching between call flows we have to double click to load or go to the flow we want to look at – single clicking shows the properties of the flow we have clicked in the properties window below the Project Explorer, but the main window does not switch to that flow unless we double click. This is the reason for my misunderstanding. If we had call flows that were distinctly different I would probably have noticed this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.