• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Not password

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbni

Reaction score
hi

When I go to the admin website http://ip:5481 I not have to put in
password , how do I get password to work?
everyone have access now

it have never worked after install

You have to configure a password via the interface. Please review manual!

admin said:
You have to configure a password via the interface. Please review manual!

I can't see everything adout this in the manual, I can update to new password and I have tried this but it don't work
after I have make new password I don't have to put in eye password
when I go to admin website

Hi,

In this case i suggest you re-install and specify a password.

Same result. After re-installed over three time everytime password had been specified.

Pls Help.

Hi,

I think what 5qg4 could be describing is something I noticed when upgrading from Beta 3 to Beta 4. I noticed that Beta 3 always redirected to the login page at the begining of a session. Beta 4 does not do that - it remembers the login, and no longer presents the login box, although that box does not display a "remember me" checkbox.

To return to that login box, you need to select 'Logout' from the top right corner of the main pages.

Regards.

Mike

Yes. I can get logon screen after click logout. Then i closed the IE and use URL http://myip:5481 try to get logon page. However, It will direct goto admin page. I don't know why.

All temp files had been removed, history and cookie removed as well. Even reboot that PC also get the same result as well.

I gave up to use beta 4 and reinstalled beta 3. But ..... I can only got ring tone ..... no voice can be communicated, so strange .........

Yes, i have noticed this behavior as well and we will try to reproduce this issue.

not a password

admin said:
Yes, i have noticed this behavior as well and we will try to reproduce this issue.

hi

I thing I can't get beta 4 to work with a password, if I only have install
this ver. and not update from beta 3, can I get beta 3 anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.