Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Not playing outgoing message when voicemail picks up

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by isysman, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isysman

Hi,

I have configured my voicemail to connect after 14 seconds, I used my Cisco handset to dial in to voicemail settings and record my outgoing message however when I call in from another phone (external line) it doesn't play my message, it just starts with the voicemail options "To record a message press 1."

Any ideas?

2. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

What steps did you take from your extension to record this? Did you use option 8 which allows you to change your voice mail greeting ?

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. isysman

Well I recorded my message three times and the first two it didn't take but the third time it worked. So problem is resolved now. Thanks for the reply.

4. mbaltus

naturally you saved the message after recording it (from the top of my head, using '1', after recording the message and pressing the #)?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.