Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Not possible to allow internal call and not external

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bluetel2, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi all,

maybe it's very very question of noob, but i can't allow internal call for extension and refuse external calls.

it's with v9 of 3cx system. i know that it's possible for the v8 version.

Tks advance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

in the settings for the extension you can disable outbound external calls for each extension (bottom of the page on the Other tab)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

tks for your reply abc123, but maybe i was not clear. it's for received call from internal or external.

tks

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Any incoming (external) call only go where you tell it to. If the extension doesn't have a DID number and is not part of a queue or ring group, or someone doesn't dial it from a menu from within an automated attendant, then it should never receive any ,direct, outside calls. However, you won't be able to stop someone from transferring an external call to an extension.

5. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Tks leejor for reply, but i search easy mean, like personnalised status, you see. it's not for me but for user, and user who have no administrative rights. i try personnaisez 2 but when i redirect internal to number of extension server said that number don't exist....

now i'm sure their is no easy mean to do this, and maybe it's request feature.

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm not really clear on what you are trying to accomplish for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.