• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Not Registered, MyPhone Client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlesavich

Customer
Reaction score
:D

Last edited:
MyPhone is an application that provides the user with a graphical status of the user extensions for the 3CX system to which the app is associated. It also allows the user to manage their extension to a certain degree. Phones do not register to MyPhone, but to the system whereupon MyPhone shows how the system "sees" it's status.

If the extension shows registered using the management console, then MyPhone should reflect the same. You do not mention the version of 3cx or how your system is set-up to include if you are remote when looking at tha app. If you provide more detail, more than likely a solution can be had.

I have similar issue. None of the extensions I created were registered. Im testing 3CX by installing 3CX server version 11 with SP2 running on VM and 3CX Myphone on another VM.

I can not register any extension.

jmalipot said:
I have similar issue. None of the extensions I created were registered. Im testing 3CX by installing 3CX server version 11 with SP2 running on VM and 3CX Myphone on another VM.

I can not register any extension.

So I am going to assume they are all on the same lan, that 3cx has passed the firewall checker and all the needed ports are open.

Then you have set up at least one extension in 3cx.

From there you need to get your softphone to register - you can use provisioning (the system should have sent you a welcome email if you have it all set up), or manually do it. To do it manually you need to put in the internal ip address and the extension number and password on your phone and make sure your firewall is also open on the computer that the softphone is on.

If you still have problems, can you post some logs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.