Not registered - Samsung Galaxy S and Euteliavoip

Discussion in 'Android' started by albgen, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. albgen

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello Everybody,

    i have installed the 1.2.9 version of 3CXPhone for android on my Galaxy S.
    It worked only once and than it does not register anymore on euteliavoip operator. I have tried other accounts of the same operator but it does not register also i have tried on different internet connections(wifi connections).

    Using for example fring for android on the same galaxy, same internet connections, same account eutelia it works!

    Any idea how to fix this?

    Thank you
     
  2. Vali_3CX

    Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1,476
    Likes Received:
    67
    Hi

    Just two questions:
    - previous 3CXPhone version (1.2.3) registered OK to eutelia? (in case you used 1.2.3)
    - 3CXPhone registers OK to other voip providers or PBXes? (in case you tried)

    Thanks
    vali
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. albgen

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'll explain better.
    For the first time i have installed the version 1.2.3 and configured with the provider eutelia. i have made some test phone calls which worked and than close the app. Reopen it again and it does not register anymore.
    Yesterday i have installed the 1.2.9 version and still does not work.

    i'll try later and let you know.

    Is there an option to enable and get some kind of logs what the app is doing?
    Thank you.
     
  4. albgen

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have tried also with powervoip.com but it does not register.
    I see "Registering..."

    Instead with eutelia i see "registration failed"
     
  5. albgen

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have solved but i'm quite sure this is a bug.
    The "Lock wifi" option, was set to "Never". I have changed to "Always" and it begin working.
    But why i'm saying this is a bug, simple because even if now i change to "Never" it works. Dont know why.
    All these tests were made under wifi connection.



    Tahnk you.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.