• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Not Registered Version 1.2.11 on Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

attackofthequack

Reaction score
I updated to the newest version of 3cx for android this week and now I cannot register. All of my settings for callcentric are the same and when I go into the app, callcentric tells me that I am registered, but the app tells me that I am not and will not let me make phone calls.

Device Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: [Samsung Charge]
Firmware Version: [2.2]

Issue Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: [Phone]
Contacts: [Local]
Connection: [WiFi]
Server: [External]

Check once here if this helpls you. it is for the iphone app of ours, but quite the same...

http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-phone-for-iphone-3g-incomplete-registration-callcentric-20785.html#p104751

I don't see any settings that I don't already have. I have the external server checked. I have no proxy selected. I tried using the stun server. Either the one shown on the Iphone or the 3cx one, and it allows registration, but I have no audio at all. I have the proper audio codecs checked for callcentric. I'm not sure what was changed between the last version of 3cx and this one but it will not allow me to use the program with my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.