Not Registered Version 1.2.11 on Wifi

Discussion in 'Android' started by attackofthequack, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. attackofthequack

I updated to the newest version of 3cx for android this week and now I cannot register. All of my settings for callcentric are the same and when I go into the app, callcentric tells me that I am registered, but the app tells me that I am not and will not let me make phone calls.

Device Info
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Phone Model: [Samsung Charge]
    Firmware Version: [2.2]

Issue Info
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Handset: [Phone]
    Contacts: [Local]
    Connection: [WiFi]
    Server: [External]

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Check once here if this helpls you. it is for the iphone app of ours, but quite the same...

http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-phone-for-iphone-3g-incomplete-registration-callcentric-20785.html#p104751

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. attackofthequack

I don't see any settings that I don't already have. I have the external server checked. I have no proxy selected. I tried using the stun server. Either the one shown on the Iphone or the 3cx one, and it allows registration, but I have no audio at all. I have the proper audio codecs checked for callcentric. I'm not sure what was changed between the last version of 3cx and this one but it will not allow me to use the program with my phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.