• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Not registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentkhack

Reaction score
I finally got through the firewall checker phase and can't seem to get my extension registered. I am using the Yealink 38 and I did manually provision through the phones ip gui on the computer. When I reboot the phone says update and I say ok. I have the phone set to static and I see the server url, but is ask for username and password. Which ID and password do they want?

Is the set local, or remote?

What is asking for a user/password, the phone display?

Does the 3CX Server Log show a registration attempt?

The phone is local. The phone's screen is asking for id/password. There is no log activity showing for today's date. Today is when I got the server url and put it in the phone's system through the browser.

Do you need the server event or activity log?

I tend to look at the Activity Log more often myself, when diagnosing a problem. It usually has the information that is relevant.

leejor said:
I tend to look at the Activity Log more often myself, when diagnosing a problem. It usually has the information that is relevant.
Any vital information I need to take out of the log before I post online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.