• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Not registering whe using 3G service

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaynasco

Reaction score
3cx does not seem to register when using my 3G service but if i switch over to WiFi it works perfectly. how can i get it working with my mobile 3G service? i have been using linphone for a while now flawlessly on my 3G but it slows down the phone dialer in Android. 3cx does not slow down the phone dialer but it will not register using 3G.

It may sound silly but did you go into the "Integration" section and turn on "Enable 3G"? I believe this is off by default to save on data charges.

yes it is selected and it still doesn't work with the 3G

3G will not work with every provider. Some block VoIP and there is nothing you can do until the 3CX Tunnel is added in which MIGHT fix this for some users.

is that why linphone will work???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.