• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

not to get lost call notification if next queue takes call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serdar Ilgar

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I've a simple thing to set, but I don't the solution for it.

We are working like many other companie with 3 queues.

10sec.: 1.queue: the branch which the customer calls
10sec. :2.queue: the branches with the same brand (we are one travel agency company with two brands)
35sec. :3.queue: all the branches with both brands

so, my setting is now that i get a mail notification in case of a lost call but in the 3rd queue.
so if there is a lost call in 2nd queue, i dont get a notification and the reason for that is that if the call doesnt get an answer in the 2nd queue but after the call comes in the 3rd queue it gets answer, then i get notification from the 2nd queue that there is a lost call, but this call is already taken after few seconds in 3rd queue, so i dont need that notification.

is there a possibility not to get a lost call notification if the next queue takes the call, but to get one if the next queue has not taken the call?

thx for your answers

serdar (mr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.