Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Nothing in Phones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dem270, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dem270

I am very new to VoIP but am considering installing a 3CX system. So before we get a commercial version I wanted to setup the free one at home to experimnet with. I have downloaded and installed the software and have two SPA504G phones. I went through the wizard and setup the extension, but there is nothing shown under the PHONE node for me to reprovision the phones.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

On the extension page, select the extension of interest and then go to the tab "other" and input the Mac and phone type accordingly. Some phones support uPnP and others do not. If the phone supported uPnP it would show up and then you could assign it accordingly. Those that don't have to be made "known" to he system.

3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

When you configure the extension you can proision the phone rom the provision phone tab.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.